Saturday, February 19

My Own 12 Step Program

Step 1 - Admit that you have a problem.
Step 2 - Start your own blog.
Step 3 - Actually write in your blog more than once.
Step 4 - Write an honest & personal post, rather than just silly ones.
Step 5 - Respond to comments left on your own blog.
Step 6 - Focus lurking energy on other tasks.
Step 7 - Visit webpages of commenters and leave them comments. Spread the love.
Step 8 - Write at least one comment on all the blogs you link to.

I'm off to tackle Step 8. Since I'm making this up as I go along, I'm not certain where steps 9-12 will lead.

I am certain that my next 12 step program will need to focus on my compulsion to make lists and the fact that I actually took the time to write this particular post. And that I won't be satisfied until I have 4 more steps.

Perhaps I need a therapist more than I need a blog. Especially considering I just took a break from writing this post to make sure I had fully completed Steps 6 & 7 before heading off to tackle Step 8. I soooo wish I was kidding.

*Please note - this post is not meant to mock or in anyway diminish the value of actual 12 step programs. It is meant only to mock me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home