Saturday, January 22

Today's Dwarf - Sleepy

Last night I went to bed at 2:15AM. As I snuggled down into the comfy goodness, I remembered that I could turn the alarm off, because for the first time in 3 weeks, I didn't have to be anywhere before 9AM. I was planning to sleep until the rain stopped (forecasted to be sometime Sunday evening).

This morning I woke up at 4:45AM. I valiantly tried to get back to sleep, but eventually had to give up. By 9AM I had (in random order) walked the dog, showered (etc.) , sorted 2 weeks worth of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, blogged, re-organized my closet, flipped my mattress, sorted a months worth of recycling and loaded said recycling and laundry into the car.

I would like to pretend I did all of this because I am motivated and disciplined.

In reality, I did it in anticipation of the 8 hour nap I have planned for this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home